The Bug Blaster is a locally owned and operated company and has provided quality pest control services to local communities for more than 20 years.
It is not uncommon to find unwanted pests in your work space or living space at some point during the year. When you run into these situations, please give us a call.
Alternatively, you can fill out the “contact us” form to schedule an appointment or to learn more about identifying and treating specific pests.
- Asian Beetles
- Box Elder Bugs
- Bed Bugs
- Millipedes and Centipedes
- Any other insect that is bothering you!
How it works:
- Step 1: Analysis and estimate. Once you contact us, we will put you in touch with a licensed pest control technician. They can usually provide an analysis and free estimate while scheduling an appointment with you over the phone.
- Step 2: Treatment. An appointment will be scheduled for a time that is convenient for you.
- Step 3: Follow-up treatment(s). Several common pests require follow-up treatments. If we are treating your business or residence for one of these pests, we will schedule a follow-up upon completion of the initial treatment.
We live in and support the same communities we service. Our technicians have a vested interest in ensuring The Bug Blaster provides the best service possible. Our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of area homeowners, retailers, businesses, and farmers. The money you spend with The Bug Blaster is reinvested in your community. We are neighbors helping to protect and enhance your health, home and workplace. We are proud to provide rodent control to the following counties: Marinette, Oconto, Forest, Menominee, Shawano, eastern Marathon, Waupaca, Outagamie, Brown, Door, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Calumet, northern Winnebago, eastern Langlade and the county of Menominee in the UP of Michigan.
Get a Quote Today