If you like working independently in a fast-paced environment, and can stay organized and attentive to detail, you should be talking to us!
The Bug Blaster, Inc. has a current opening for a responsible and conscientious individual to provide pest control services to our customers. We offer a competitive wage scale, company vehicle, paid training, independent work environment and advancement opportunities.
PEST CONTROL SPECIALIST
- Provide pest control services to customers; effectively inspect and diagnose problems; render service using approved materials and methods.
- Manage scheduling of all assigned customer accounts; ensuring scheduling is timely and cost effective.
- Proactively sell services to fill gaps in schedule.
- Be courteous, professional and customer service minded at all times; develop and maintain professional and productive relationships with co-workers, management, and customers.
- Make productive use of service time and travel.
- Prioritize well to balance work completion and special needs.
- Attain pest control operator’s license and certification.
- Apply pesticides safely and effectively in accordance with the label and state regulations.
- Efficiently respond to unscheduled requests for service.
- Communicate with customers and the Company in a timely fashion to assure a smooth flow of service.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate service record time, material and other required customer information.
- Maintain care and custody of company vehicles, communication equipment, and other tools, materials and records.
Are you a good fit?
The Bug Blaster is a values-driven, environmentally focused company with a collaborative team environment. We are committed to the growth of talent within our business, and strive to create and maintain an environment that will make you proud to come to work each morning. Following are qualifications of a qualified candidate:
- Honesty and a good work ethic is a must
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain required state pest control operator’s license and certification
- Ability to learn and utilize IT technology, as required
- Ability to follow-through with instructions; experience working alone with indirect supervision is preferred.
- Good verbal and written skills are necessary
- Capable of bending, stooping, kneeling and lots of walking; must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license; good driving record and the ability to drive standard shift vehicles.
Submit Your Resume